Board of Trustees
Adeola Austin Oyinlade
Mr. Adeola Austin Oyinlade is a Nigerian lawyer, International law experts, United Nations Ambassador for Peace and resource person to the African Union Commission on the implementation of African Youth Charter. He chairs the Board of Trustees of the Constitutional Rights Awareness and Liberty Initiative.
Morenike B Akomolafe
Morenike Akomolafe is writer, research and an educationist. He is a Lecturer at the Ekiti State College of Health Sciences and Technology.
Emeka Benedict Onyeabor
Emeka Onyeabor is an accomplished legal practitioner with great experiences in Litigation and corporate law. He is a researcher and a public Affairs Analyst.
Felix Orisewike Sylvanus
A seasoned entrepreneur and financial experts.
Dr. Dapo Olanipekun SAN
Dr. Dapo Olanipekun SAN; a barrister and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria is the Chair of the Advisory Board of Constitutional Rights Awareness and Liberty Initiative. He is also a partner in the renowned law firm of Wole Olanipekun & Co., Lagos. He holds a Ph.D from the Center for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary University of London and a Masters degree in commercial and corporate law from the same university.
Dapo specializes in commercial litigation but has litigated and advised extensively on various issues, including banking, contract, shareholder disputes, and constitutional law.
He is a member of the Nigerian Bar Association, the International Bar Association and the British Institute of International and Comparative Law. Dapo is also a member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (UK Branch) and a founding member of the Young International Arbitrators Group of the London Court for International Arbitration (LCIA).
Dr. Jumoke Oduwole
Dr. Jumoke Oduwole is a Senior Special Adviser to the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria on Trade and Investment. Her current research interests include World Trade Law, Law and Development, Complex Negotiation, and International Tax. She is founder of Africa Trade Advisory Services, a budding consultancy focused on multilateral trade policy development and capacity building in Africa. She is also a Partner in Ratio Legal Practitioners, a commercial law firm specializing in advisory services for privatization, infrastructure and public-private partnership (PPP) transactions.
Jumoke graduated from University of Lagos with a second-class upper Bachelors degree in law in 1998 and was called to the Nigerian Bar in 1999. She obtained an LL.M. degree in Commercial law (second-class upper) from Cambridge University, England in 2000,as a DFID-Cambridge Commonwealth Trust Scholar. In 2007, Jumoke received a masters degree in International Legal Studies from Stanford University USA and was a Graduate Fellow at the Stanford Center on International Conflict and Negotiation (SCICN) from 2007/2008. Oduwole was a visiting scholar at University of Houston Law Center, Houston, Texas USA from 2008 to 2010 and obtained her doctorate degree in International Trade and Development from Stanford Law School.
Prior to her career in the academia, Jumoke led a corporate banking unit of the telecommunications sector team in Guaranty Trust Bank Plc’s Corporate Banking Group. She was also an investment banker with FCMB Capital Markets, a division of First City Monument Bank Plc.
Dr. Oduwole is passionate about development issues in Africa. She has consistently mentored Nigerian youth in various capacities for over 15 years; and is an active member of the community. She has participated in a voluntary capacity in the work of a number of organizations including FATE Foundation and Changing Our World Foundation. She is an avid photographer, and is married with two children
Mrs. Olufunmi A. Oluyede
SNR. PARTNER, TRLPLAW (INT’L COMMERCIAL LAWYERS & ARBITRATORS)
CALLED TO THE BAR IN 1986 & MARRIED WITH CHILDREN
- FORMER, NATIONAL TREASURER, NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION (NBA) (2010-2012)
- MEMBER, FEDERAL IMPLEMENTATION PANEL ON JUSTICE REFORMS (2011-2013)
- MEMBER, NBA NATIONAL EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE (NEC) (2008-2012)
- MEMBER, NBA HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITTEE (2010-2012)
- SECRETARY, NBA WOMEN FORUM COUNCIL (2007-2010)
- VICE CHAIR, NBA LAGOS BRANCH (2008-2010)
- MEMBER, NBA CONFERENCE PLANNING COMMITTEE (2008-2010)
- A MERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION (ABA) INT’L AMBASSADOR/MEMBERSHIP COUNTRY REPRESENTATIVE (NIGERIA)
- INITIATOR/FACILITATOR OF THE 2008 MEMORANDUM OF COOPERATION BETWEEN THE ABA INT’L & THE NIGERIAN BAR ASSOCIATION
- VICE CHAIR, INT’L HUMAN RIGHTS COMMITTEE, ABA INT’L
- VICE CHAIR, WOMEN’S INTEREST NETWORK, ABA INT’L.
- MEMBER, STEERING GROUP, AFRICA COMMITTEE, ABA INT’L
- MEMBER, NGO & NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS, ABA INT’L
- VICE CHAIR, INT’L BAR ASSOCIATION (IBA) AFRICAN REGIONAL FORUM (2010-2012)
- NEWSLETTER EDITOR, AFRICAN REGIONAL FORUM (2009-2010)
- MEMBER, IBA WOMEN LAWYERS INTEREST GROUP (SINCE 2007)
- LIFE MEMBER, INTERNATIONAL FEDERATION OF WOMEN LAWYERS (FIDA) INTERNATIONAL
- CHAIR, FIDA NIGERIA, LAGOS BRANCH (2011-2013)
- VICE CHAIR, FIDA NIGERIA, LAGOS BRANCH (2009-2011)
- MEMBER, CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF ARBITRATORS, NIGERIA & ASSOCIATE, CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF ARBITRATORS, UK
- MEMBER, NEGOTIATIONS & CONFLICT MANAGEMENT GROUP (NCMG)(INITIATORS OF THE MULTI-DOOR COURTHOUSES IN LAGOS, ABUJA ETC. -THE 1ST COURTCONNECTED ADR CENTRES IN AFRICA)
- MEMBER, LAGOS MULTIDOOR COURTHOUSE (LMDC)
- MEMBER, LMDC RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS COMMITTEE
- READING, GOSPEL MUSIC, WORLDWIDE WEB